There’s a picture from Reddit making the rounds right now of a woman’s chore sticker chart for her husband. Just like a child’s sticker board, when he does his chores, he gets stickers and rewards. Except he gets big boy rewards like beer and sexual favors.
People are debating whether this is a fun game between a husband and wife or or a bad look for both the husband and the wife because he’s been infantilized and she’s bartering sex for basic parenting chores.
Here’s a picture and here’s how it’s laid out. Every time the guy does one chore he gets a sticker and needs six stickers to get the reward.
1. Wash the dishes — 12 pack of your favorite beer.
2. Put the toilet seat down — no nagging for a week.
3. Change a blowout diaper — naked hula dance.
4. Bathe the kids — I won’t donate your favorite pit-stained t-shirt.
5. Pack the kids’ lunches — one “get out of the dog house free” card.
6. Vacuum the car seats — don’t have to go to some annoying kid’s birthday party.
7. Clean up throw up — a SEXUAL FAVOR.
So is this funny and a good way to motivate someone to pitch in or is this a bad idea?