Two people in Oklahoma were pulled over in a stolen car and the cops also found a gun, an open bottle of whiskey, a rattlesnake, and a canister of radioactive Uranium. I have no idea what these people were planning but I can’t think of a situation where it ends well.
Guthrie, Oklahoma police pulled the car over originally for having expired tags and it just got more exciting from there.
1. It turned out the car was stolen.
2. There was a gun in the console.
3. There was an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey next to the gun.
4. There was a RATTLESNAKE in the backseat.
5. And for the grand finale: There was also a canister of RADIOACTIVE URANIUM.
The driver, Stephen Jennings was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, having an open container, driving with a suspended license, and more. The passenger, Rachael Rivera, was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon. The cops aren’t sure what they were planning to do with the uranium, so it hasn’t led to any charges yet.