I love fire! However, I feel like it is probably not the most effective way of getting rid of nuisance bugs.
A Brazilian man, Cesar Schmitz, just wanted to please his wife. She is terrified of roaches and they were taking over the backyard, so she asked him to take care of the problem.
Schmitz’s bright idea was to get a can of gasoline and pour it down a hole, where he assumed the roach nest was located. He then began throwing lit matches into the gas-filled hole. It didn’t catch right away, but after a few matches were tossed in, there was an explosion that entirely uprooted most of the grass in his backyard.
The best part is, it was caught on camera. Check it out below:
Dude went to the Yosemite Sam school of how to deal with critters. pic.twitter.com/40ElxsFPem
— Klara Sjöberg (@klara_sjo) October 20, 2019
Source:: Huffington Post