Here’s the world’s shortest IQ test. It’s just three questions but only 17% of people get all of them right. That means 83% of people fail.
Ready to prove you’re secretly a genius?
1. A bat and ball cost $1.10 total. The bat costs $1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
2. It takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets. How long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?
3. There’s a patch of lily pads in a lake. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long will it take to cover half of the lake?
Here are the correct answers.
1. The common wrong answer is 10 cents. The right answer is 5 cents.
2. The common wrong answer is 100 minutes. The right answer is 5 minutes.
3. The common wrong answer is 24 days. The right answer is 47 days.
So what’s the verdict? You secretly a genius or what?